Proposals for individual papers and colloquia will receive a general overall evaluation. The CMSC Scientific Committee will also consider the degree to which each abstract:
- situates the study within its research context and demonstrates a clear theoretical, methodological and/or practical contribution to the field,
- coherently articulates its topic and purpose (objectives),
- outlines the data being analyzed and how it will be analyzed,
- is of potential interest to an CMSC audience,
- for colloquia, the committee will consider the importance/significance of the overarching topic and/or framework(s) addressed, and its coherence of and with individual presentations.